At The Maalinyai School, our sole purpose is whole-child development. Therefore, we focus on all the five key areas for progress in the real world, namely, cerebral, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual development.
- Cerebral Development: Beyond academic know-how; the School aims to inculcate amongst its students a sense of curiosity, creativity, and the ability to think critically.
- Social Development: The School instils the traits of adaptability, as well as interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills.
- Emotional Development: The School helps develop the traits of self-discipline, personal mastery, and self-direction.
- Physical Development: The School emphasises on healthy practices (fitness through diet and exercise), active pursuit of sports, and the importance of personal care and hygiene.
- Spiritual Development: The School inculcates a sense of awareness beyond the ego and the mind; and help develop in students the ability to act based on consciousness and integrity, and not out of a fear of consequences.